Monday, November 22, 2010
Humbling Thoughts
"If you were blind, you wouldn't be guilty, but you remain guilty because you claim you can see" John 9:41
Walking blindly forces us to rely on the one thing that has direction. It has been an inspirational week, through God's word, through seeing God move in young people, through music, through great teaching. I hope I can always walk blindly relying not on myself, but in all things lifting up Christ and humbling myself to learn from teenagers, college students, co-workers, friends and all the amazing people that I have in my life!!! This is my prayer!! Let us be a passionate people seeking your will Father!!! Not relying on our works or deeds, but walking blindly with you, relying on your direction in our everyday lives. Thank you Father for providing such a great time in our lives. Let us completely fall at your feet, broken, and willing to follow. I love you all thank you for being a part of my life!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment